- Parallel Matrix UV light source -- This is the most advanced light source, providing more print detail for dental and jewelry applications where finer details are beneficial as well as a more even distribution of the light across the entire build area.
- Light source closer to LCD screen - requiring less energy for printing and extending the life of your LCD screen.
- 3.5-inch Color TFT Touchscreen.
- 2K MONO (6 inch) LCD masking screen. 1620*2560 (2k) HD masking LCD allows for great print detail and much faster printing speed. It typically only needs 2.5 to 3 seconds for normal exposure time, compared to color screen which needs 8 to 10 seconds. Pixel size is 50 microns.
- The mono screen uses SX04 interface to mainboard. It can last several thousands hours of normal use.
- Improved Z-axis stability.
- Pre-installed nFEP film to allow easier detachment during printing (you can still use standard FEP films with this printer if you prefer).
- Sanded build platform surface made of soft aluminum for better adhesion and easier print removal.
- Anti-Aliasing supported and enabled in installed firmware.
- Wide selection of supported resins - you can use any 405nm wavelength 3D printing resins.
- 128mm (L) *81mm (W) *155mm (H) build volume.
- Built on our successful X1 frame, with a slightly larger mid plate in order to fit 6" screen.
- Orange Window with External Ethernet port installed.
Each printer purchase includes:
- 1x spare Non-FEP film, 0.125mm thick
- 1x USB stick. No files in the USB stick. For latest user manual please get from our support section.
1x power adapter
1x plastic scraper tool
- 1x metal scraper tool
- 1x allen wrench
- 2x resin filters
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PRINTERS
- 6" 2K Mono Screen - The screen gives 128mm x 81mm on XY printing area. Mono screen lasts much longer than color screen and only needs 2 seconds on normal exposure time, as compared to color screen which needs about 8 seconds normal exposure time.
- Parallel Matrix UV Light Source - This UV light provides more accuracy and allows for the capturing of finer details, as well as extends the life of your LCD masking screen.
- No Z-Wobble - This printer has an upgraded Z-axis carriage rail. It uses a double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings. No calibration is required.
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat - Our nFEP film has a lower release force than standard FEP films, decreasing your likelihood of print failures caused by layers not releasing from the film.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform - EPAX uses a stable 4-point mount. Your build plate is leveled at the factory and very rarely requires re-leveling.
- Better Chassis Design - Our printers have all-steel chassis with minimal windows for durability and minimal UV light contamination.
- Precise Z Homing - All printers are individually calibrated and leveled at the factory so you can begin printing out of the box.
- Better Door Hinge Design - The top door hinge allows you to position your printer against walls.
Model Name: X1K. X1 means it uses X1 frame. K is from CMYK and means mono(black/white). This is the first mono screen equipped X1 printer. The difference between this model and our latest X1-N-DJ model is that this model uses a slightly bigger mid plate in order to install 6" mono screen. Other components are pretty much same.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries that occur during our normal business hours will be sent on the same day - typically within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
The 3D Lab Workshop enforces a strict "No Returns Accepted" policy for opened and/or partially used products, including filament, resin, or any consumable of any size and weight that has been used or opened from its factory and vacuum seal. Only products and consumables that are unused, and in brand new factory condition are eligible for return to the manufacturer of origin within 14 days of the purchase date.
If a product is found to be non-functional or defective, the product must be returned with its full original contents within 14 days of purchase for inspection of the non-functionality. If the product is found to be defective or non-functional a full-refund will be given, not including return shipping at the customer's expense.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Buyer is responsible for and pays a 20% restocking of the value of the returned item(s). Buyer pays all shipping fees for the returned item(s).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You must contact The 3D Lab Workshop for a Return Authorization number (RA#) by emailing us at email@example.com. Returns received without an RA# will be refused.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
All products of the following brands are not subject to exchanges and returns: CreatBot, Ecubmaker, Raise3D, Uniz.
Any return made by Customer without a written return authorization from seller/vendor will be considered an unauthorized return (“Unauthorized Return”). Unauthorized Returns will not be subject to a refund or credit by The 3D Lab Workshop.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 14 days after approval of refund, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately, sale items cannot be returned.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
For returns and exchanges, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the exact shipping address pertaining to your purchase.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
When you are shipping an item you purchased, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Each Manufacturer of each brand of 3D printers that we sell in our store has a dedicated support team for The 3D Lab Workshop customers, so you can be sure that trained and certified technicians will support you, so you can always contact us or the Manufacturer directly with any questions and we will help you.
By purchasing a Product in our store you get a standard warranty for your Product provided by the Manufacturer. All warranties and warranty service are provided directly by the Manufacturer of your Product, our store does not provide any separate or additional warranty, nor does our store provide warranty service.
In addition to the limitations set forth above, no warranty shall apply to any Product that has been: (i) modified, altered or adapted; (ii) maltreated or used in a manner other than in accordance with its intended purpose; (iii) repaired by a third party; (iv) improperly installed by any party other than The 3D Lab Workshop (v) relocated, to the extent that the problems with the Product are attributable, in The 3D Lab Workshop professional opinion, to such relocation; (vi) used directly or indirectly in supporting activities prohibited by the United States; (vii) purchased from any entity other than The 3D Lab Workshop; (viii) affected by normal wear and tear; (ix) damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (x) cosmetic damage including, but not limited to, scratches, dents and broken plastic, as applicable; and/or (xi) damaged as a result of shipping, exposure to tobacco smoke/weather, terrorism, acts of God or failure to follow the Manufacturer's instructions. The 3D Lab Workshop shall not be responsible for any warranties other than those provided by the manufacturer or herein.
In no event shall The 3D Lab Workshop be liable or responsible for the expense of removal or installation of defective Product, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages, or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
No warranty covers any third-party products or hardware installed into, or attached to, the Product after the date of purchase. Furthermore, if an installation fails or is damaged in a manner that causes damage to the Product, no warranty shall cover such damage. Repair and/or replacement of any damaged components in these situations shall be subject to additional repair and/or replacement charges.